United Kingdom (Great Britain)

Took one 2mg diazepam pill at 11:30am, by 2pm feeling jittery again. how long to wait before taking more and should i try two pills instead of one?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 29 years experience
Drug Addiction: I am sorry to tell you but you are an addict. I mean this in all of the empathy i can muster. That dose is enough to knock a horse out. I believe strongly that you should not be on any drug like diazepam if this is your reaction. I would recommend getting into a drug treatment program or to work with an addiction psychiatrist. The goal is to prevent anxiety not to get sedated when anxious.

Last updated Jun 25, 2017