A member asked:

I am experiencing joint pain on the inside of my right knee, especially when i am going up or down stairs, i regulary play soccer also.

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Tal David answered

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

You have the symptoms of a meniscus tear or torn cartilage in your knee. See an orthopedic surgeon, an MRI is the best test to evaluate/diagnose this.

Answered Jan 13, 2015



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor