I am 18 years 53 kg healthy i had my last piriod on 2nd may on the 14th i had browning and15 and 16th blood this ir the 3rd or 4th time is it normal?

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Angela Walker answered

Specializes in Addiction Medicine

Blood Spotting: Young women can have abnormal periods for all sorts of reasons, most typically of concern to doctors is because of pregnancy. Other causes include eating disorders and as well as side effects of how birth control pills are taken. If sexually active, get a pregnancy test. And make sure you are eating well and getting plenty of rest and not getting too stressed as teens sometimes do.

Answered 5/17/2013

5.1k views

Dr. Jeff Livingston answered

Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology

Irregular periods: Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections & hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit.

Answered 5/17/2013

5.1k views