A member asked:

How to make yourself sneeze?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Gregory Hines answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

Sneeze: I think it was the mythbusters on the discovery channel who determined that tobacco snuff is about the most reliable way to sneeze on command. Above and beyond that, pepper might work, but it is less reliable than snuff.

Answered 2/11/2013

6k views

Thank

Related Questions

A member asked:

What causes a person to sneeze?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

A member asked:

Why do I sneeze in the morning?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

A member asked:

Why do I get cold when i sneeze?

5 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

A member asked:

Please explain why people sneeze?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

A member asked:

What causes me to sneeze out food?

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

Sponsored Content
HealthTap Medical Group does not endorse products or services. Sponsored content revenues support our mission to make health information free and accessible to all.Learn more