is it normal to have severe burning and knots under a two week old incision sight for gallbladder surgery?

Dr. James Goodpaster
Dentistry 29 years experience
No, See Surgeon: You need to follow up with your surgeon or at least call their office. Generally at 2 weeks, most gall bladder patients feel nothing but relief assuming it was laparoscopically performed.
Dr. Mark Hoepfner
General Surgery 39 years experience
Depends: What type of surgery did you have, open or laparoscopic? Which site is tender? Is there redness & swelling? Some discomfort and incision edema my be seen only 2 weeks after surgery. But really need to ask your own surgeon who was there.