U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Tulsa, OK
A 32-year-old female asked about a 30-year-old male:

My husband has a broken hyoid bone and he is now having pains in the lower part of his throat and loosing his voice what should he do and what can be?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
See your doctor: Broken hyoid bone and lose of voice demands seeing your doctor, or better yet and ear nose and throat specialist. The issue not suitable for this forum.
Last updated May 14, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.