A member asked:

Can't get in to see dr for 4 wks. how can i treat a yeast infection? also have severe lower stomach pains. 4 days now

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Family practice : I would recommend going to an urgent care. Have an urinalysis and possibly a cbc. You could have your yeast infection treated at that time.

Answered 5/14/2013



Related Questions