I've rashes in my waist area and i made it worse by scratching it now its burning like wound how to get rid of it...

Dr. Oscar Novick
Rash: You may be allergic to the elastic in your underwear or to the nickel that is in your belt buckle. A steroid cream can reduce the itching caused by your rash and can also have a healing effect. Check out the possibilities of allergy with your doctor or an allergist.
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry 23 years experience
Many possibilities: There are many things that could cause a skin rash. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, sun exposure, insect bites, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause rashes on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment.