U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Avondale, PA
A 44-year-old female asked:

Have some type of bug bite on my arm, red ring around the outside, and in center looks like the centwr of a blister.arm is sore.what can i do for it?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Bob Ourian
Dermatology 27 years experience
Hydrocortisone: You can use Hydrocortisone to reduce the inflammation and itching. Keep the wound clean so it doesn't become infected. See your doctor if you don't get better.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 19, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.