MO

I have bumps between my toes that really itch and i've had them on my hands they have clear fluid in them what.could it be?

Dr. Jeffrey Bowman
39 years experience
Tinea Pedis: Likely you have athlete foot and very common between the toes because of moisture. Many otc products are available and rx creams which in my view work better. See your local podiatrist.
Dr. Eric Abrams
Dr. Eric Abrams commented
undefined 31 years experience
Because you've had this on your hands, its possible that this could be a form of eczema. This does in fact sound like interdigital tinea, but unless you wear gloves all the time trapping moisture and warmth in your fingers, eczema might be more likely. If antifungal creams or gels don't work, you might need topical corticosteroid cream.
May 7, 2013
Dr. Wenjay Sung
Podiatry 15 years experience
Blisters: Any type of itchy or blisters could be related to inflammation of the dermis, contact allergy or fungal or bacterial infection. Although there could be other reasons, those are the most common.
Dr. Neil Horsley
podiatry 38 years experience
ID Reaction: Autoeczematization is an auto immune response to conditions of the skin such as fungus infection between his toes are on the soul of the feet. This is an auto immune response that will have symptoms of severe itching. This condition can also have secondary infections with bacteria or other invasive organisms. Consult your dermatologist for the proper diagnosis and prescription for medication to treat this problem.

Last updated Oct 4, 2016