on thursday i injected im, 100 mg. of oxycodone concentrate and did the same on the following saturday. how long to clear system for a urine drug scr?

3 doctor answers
Dr. Richard Pollard
30 years experience Anesthesiology
See below: This medication will take time to clear from muscle tissue. I cannot give you a definitive time that it would not be detected in a drug screen. I would strongly suggest that you consider getting rehab help for this problem instead of worrying about a drug screen.
Answered on Apr 24, 2015
1
Dr. Ricardo Borrego
Specializes in Anesthesiology
3-4 days: For negative results from an im dose of oxycodone you would have to wait 3-4 days to clear. More importantly you need to deal with the addiction you are experiencing. Trying to beat a urine test is not the answer. Get help, get better. There are good programs to help you.
Answered on Mar 21, 2014
2
Dr. Paul Pyles
33 years experience Addiction Medicine
4-7 days: It takes 4-7 days for oxycodone to clear from the urine. I'm more concerned about you injecting oxycodone. Please consider going into treatment.
Answered on Nov 15, 2017
1