U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
United Kingdom (Great Britain)
A 19-year-old male asked:

Pains all over body?

2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Kim Capehart
Dentistry 21 years experience
Go to doctor: This is very wide and broad symptom. You should go to the doctors for evaluation.
Dr. Oscar Novick
Pediatrics 59 years experience
Body pain: It is possible that you have fibromyalgia. Consult your doctor for evaluation and treatment or consult a neurologist.
Last updated Sep 2, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.