U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 30-year-old female asked:

Is there anything i can do for troubling undiagnosed symptoms and no cause is found chest pain, internal weakness, abd pain, heart pauses, back pain, dizzy?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Calvin Weisberger
52 years experience
Dizziness: You need to discuss and work with your doctor who knows you and your findings.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 28, 2016
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.