A 19-year-old female asked about a 48-year-old male:

is it bad to drink a six pack if beer every day? im 45 and i find my self having to squeeze our my urine.is this something i should get checked

Dr. Jason Beasley
Check-up needed: Medically speaking, more than 2 drinks per day for a male is not good for your health. If you are experiencing difficulty passing urine, you should see your family doctor or urologist to rule out problems with your prostate glad.
Dr. John Munshower
Alcoholism: By definition, that quantity of beer consumption would put you in the category of alcoholism. You should definitively get evaluated and you need to stop drinking. Best wishes to you.