akward feeling of pressure under right rib cage. no pain just pressure. feels like pressing against other organs. what could this be? help!

Dr. Jason Jaramillo
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
It could be : It could be a variety of conditions. My first thought is gas passing through a portion of your large intestine called the hepatic flexure. This is the spot where the ascending colon on the right side makes a 90 degree turn to go across the upper part of your belly. It could also be gallbladder or liver related. Do you have any other symptoms? Go to the urgent care if you develop pain or fever.
Answered on Nov 7, 2017
2