I can't seem to prevent ingrown hairs on my inner thighs no matter the precautions i take before waxing and after. ?

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology 34 years experience
Ingrown Hair: Exfoliate your skin before you wax to get rid of dead skin and release trapped hairs that could be forced back into the skin while waxing. Just lather up with a loofah in the shower, or create your own body scrub by mixing a cup of brown sugar with 3 tbsp. Of olive oil and 1 tbsp. Of milk. Scrub in a circular motion for 30 seconds, then rinse away and pat dry before waxing.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 10, 2015