pain in knee. hi, i really struggle with my knee. most of the time it takes a while to stand up. it seems to seize but with pain. thank you for advice?

Dr. Gerald Mandell
Nuclear Medicine 52 years experience
Need orthopedist: Pain in knee has multiple causes including trauma to bone or soft tissues, osteoarthritis, infection, and rarely tumor. Sometimes problem can be ligament, joint effusion, or meniscal injury. The best advice is to consult orthopedic surgeon, for examination and advice, likely radiographs/ mr imaging. Different problems have different solutions such as exercise, medication, surgery or combination.