38yr old b/f. itchy all over at night, night sweats, persistent dry cough no help with inhalers had lung biopsy diagnosis with asthma lotio no help with itchy?

Dr. Soroosh Armandi
Anti-Aging Medicine 16 years experience
Interesting: Sounds like eosinophilic pneumonia or pulmonary eosinophilia! has he tried corticosteroids by mouth? Like prednisone? Im interested to see what the pulmonologist think! the biopsy of asthma is an associative finding!
Dr. Luis Matos
Pediatric Allergy and Asthma 45 years experience
Additional allergies: The itching suggests that there might be a complicating component. I would advise that they check a serum tryptase and a serum alpha-galactose level. This may help sort if you are having a systemic reaction from mast cell release or a rare meat allergy that reacts 6-10 hours after eating meat.