couple of months ago i was doing boot camp and i hurt my knee and it still hurts when i bend it or do squats what should i do?

Dr. Donald Alves
23 years experience Emergency Medicine
Get it checked!: If you injured it in training, particularly with persisting discomfort, then you should have it evaluated. It may need an mri, or perhaps history and exam alone will tell orthopedist likely source of pain and allow plan recommendation--either rest, physical therapy, or scope, depending on exact injury present. Can delay healing / possibly worsen injury by continued use while sore. Get checked.
Answered on Apr 27, 2013
1