United Kingdom

I hav cysts and doctor ask me 4 biopsy and result was good, but coz mum had cancer doctor ask me also for mammogram and im 25years, whts ur advice 4me?

Dr. Paxton Daniel
Radiology 39 years experience
Reasonable: In women with increased risk because of maternal history of breast cancer mammography starting no later than ten years prior to the age of of the mother at the time of discovery of breast cancer (but not earlier than age 25 and not later than age 40) is advised. Bottom line, starting now with annual mammograms is a very reasonable approach.

Last updated Oct 19, 2018