havent had a regular period in two months, but have been bleeding brown blood. i still have cramps and bloating. could i be pregnant?

Dr. Chevies Newman
Well, the easy answe: Would come from a pregnancy test. They are reliable. No one will tell u that u cannot be pregnant. It can occur even after a tubal ligation. There is a good chance u are not but if you could be, get on the pill if you are not intending to have a child. In many cases, with some effort, you can get these for free. Good luck, consider going to ur doc but first get a upt.