my breasts are tender, i have white discharge and itching outside my vagina. my period is 4 days away. i am sexually active. what could it be?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
21 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Infection : Vaginal discharge requires an examination to determine the cause and treatment. Bacterial vaginosis is the most common cause and often has a vaginal odor. Vaginal itching can be a sign of a yeast infection. Sometimes vaginal discharge can be a sign of a sexual transmitted infection. Testing is important to determine the treatment and keep you and your partner safe.
Answered on Apr 25, 2013
1