A member asked:

I started getting little red freckles on my chest about a week ago when ive never had freckles on my chest. it started out with about five on each breast and now i have about fifteen on each. i havent taken any medication and im 20 years old?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Freckles by definition are varying shades of brown. Your skin spots are red. Most red sopts(often called Cherry Angiomas) are benign and remain unchanged over years. I would advise you to take a picture or two for your records and watch( 1-2 of these lesions over a year or longer to see if they change in size or color. I do not think you have any cause for worry. Tell me in one year what U observe

Answered 2/24/2023

0 views

Thank

Related Questions

Sponsored Content
HealthTap Medical Group does not endorse products or services. Sponsored content revenues support our mission to make health information free and accessible to all.Learn more