U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 48-year-old male asked:

Treatment of e d

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. John Munshower
Family Medicine 31 years experience
Several: Ed is treated depending on the cause, for example, if your testosterone is low, than replacing testosterone (there are rx creams) will help. If it is generalized ed from "aging" with underlying hypertension or diabetes, the rx meds can be very beneficial (viagra, levitra, (vardenafil) cialis). If needed, there are also surgical options available. Discuss with your dr for the best option for you.

Related questions

A 25-year-old member asked:
What is d treatment for hairfall?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 41-year-old member asked:
S.G.P.T level is 81 what treatment should I take?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A male asked:
What r e new treatment for hepc n how successful r they?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 22-year-old female asked:
Strong Cough doesn't respond to treatment i had it for over a five years ?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Nov 23, 2020
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.