U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
United Kingdom
A 18-year-old male asked:

Lump on chest im a male its on the right hand side of my upper chest to to right of my nipple its not at all visible and its hard to find because i can't see it its hard and sort of feels like a tube and i noticed it a month ago no change in shape?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Donald Colantino
Internal Medicine 63 years experience
This could be a benign subcutaneous growth like a lipoma or it could be an inclusion cyst. If it's close to the nipple.but within the breast it could be a lump of breast tissue called gynecomastia or a breast growth. I recommend having your physician examine & advise you. A breast surgeon can be consulted if deemed advisable.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 7, 2022


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.