Bahrain

I em 21 years old i em married and i have 2 month old baby girl by c-section operation i want to loss my weight.how should i loss my weight?

Dr. Tom Pousti
Specializes in Plastic Surgery
Diet and Exercise: Congratulations! now it is time to get back to a healthy diet and exercise program. It is very likely that you will know best what your body “needs” to return to your long-term stable weight. Some patients, reach a plateau and benefit from assistance from their physician, personal trainer, and/or nutritionist. Best wishes and enjoy your new comer!

Last updated May 17, 2019