U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 24-year-old male asked:

I em 21 years old i em married and i have 2 month old baby girl by c-section operation i want to loss my weight.how should i loss my weight?

1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Tom Pousti
Specializes in Plastic Surgery
Diet and Exercise: Congratulations! now it is time to get back to a healthy diet and exercise program. It is very likely that you will know best what your body “needs” to return to your long-term stable weight. Some patients, reach a plateau and benefit from assistance from their physician, personal trainer, and/or nutritionist. Best wishes and enjoy your new comer!

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated May 17, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.