U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Saudi Arabia
A 23-year-old female asked:

Dear doctors, i go through extreme emotional distress. if possible. is if safe if go to any near hospital and get minimal sedation for my mental health?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Robert Trager
Dentistry 55 years experience
You should seek a personal therapist for consultation and treatment. If medication is needed you will receive it. A hospital is not a quick solution.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 11, 2022


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.