32f borderline ecg normal sinus rythm and poor r wave progression. almost daily heart palpitations and pinching/crushing. headaches, tinnitus, tingles/twitching in different areas. . am i ok? should i wait a month to see cardio or go to hospital?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. John Berryman answered

Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology

A more immediate evaluation of your cardiac status, possibly including Holter monitoring may be prudent, as the anxiety connected with waiting may cause other adverse irregularities .

Answered 2/22/2022

0 views

Dr. Donald Colantino answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

My impression is that your EKG is ok. Poor R wave progression in the precordial leads cab be due to thick chest wall or lead placement variations on the chest. Concern would be if clear cut loss if R waves in the septal leads which is seen in myocardial scars from old damage which is quite unlikely in your case. A cardiologist who will investigate your symptoms can validate my impression for you

Answered 3/8/2022

0 views