Im 28 y/o female. i have been monitoring my blood pressure for a while now. due to drinking and my diet, my blood pressure is really high 180/120 sometimes. i live in china and finding low sodium foods are hard. how can i naturally lower it?

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Gurmukh Singh answered

Specializes in Pathology

If your blood pressure is really 180/120, low salt diet is unlikely to be sufficient. It is imperative that you see a doctor as you are likely to need anti-hypertensive medication. Do not delay seeking medical care to avoid complications. Wish you good health!

Answered Dec 26, 2021

0 views