Im 28 y/o female. i have been monitoring my blood pressure for a while now. due to drinking and my diet, my blood pressure is really high 180/120 sometimes. i live in china and finding low sodium foods are hard. how can i naturally lower it?

Pathology 50 years experience
If your blood pressure is really 180/120, low salt diet is unlikely to be sufficient. It is imperative that you see a doctor as you are likely to need anti-hypertensive medication. Do not delay seeking medical care to avoid complications. Wish you good health!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Clarence Grim
Endocrinology 58 years experience
Salt substitute in large China study lower stroke and deaths. Get app Cronometer to track intake to get to DASH goal. Discuss with your Dr first. Use average home BP, taken correctly with an accurate
Dec 25, 2021
Dr. Clarence Grim
Endocrinology 58 years experience
Move to the DASH eating plan. Get this 2-book. Read and use it. Lowers systolic in 1 week and diastolic in 2. Also use app to see if your Na and K intake meet DASH goals. DASH Diet for Hypertension ISBN 9780743410076
Last updated Dec 29, 2021