Windsor, CO

My chest hurts and feels congested. i take my proair every hour, as well as my nebulizer. i can cough all the mucus out, which i believe is the cause.

Dr. Charlene Sojico
STOP!!!: You need to go to the emergency room or call your doctor.Very dangerous to take your proair every hour with your nebulizer (hopefully it is not a bronchodilator) .If it is, you are overdosing yourself and making yourself sicker.If you are that tight you need steroids to help decrease the swelling in your lungs.Good that you are coughing up the mucus but using proair every hour is a no no!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 20, 2013