Hello! im 20 years old and i had my first pregnancy that ended in miscarriage. about 4-5 days ago i was told that i was pregnant 4 weeks,next day i had a miscarriage. what could cause that? i dont have any illness and i have regular periods,my weig?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Birendra Tandan answered

Specializes in Urology

there are many causes for spontaneous miscarriage. Pl see your Gyn or a fertility specialist who will find the reason. Once found and treated you will carry your preg. to term. Good luck.

Answered 11/17/2021

0 views

Dr. John Berryman answered

Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology

Many "first pregnancies" miscarry without most women's awareness, as they occur very early in pregnancy, and probably are caused by immunological rejection of the "foreign" protein of the pregnancy. Although other causes of miscarriage can occur with subsequent pregnancies, protection against immunologic rejection is usually acquired after the first miscarriage.

Answered 11/17/2021

0 views