is it safe to take tablets to turn blood pressure high from low as 70 to 90 ?for the age 20 to 30

Dr. Francine Yep
Top vs. Bottom #: Great question ... Please tell us more. Do you mean you had low blood pressure and took medicine to make it higher? Or the opposite: high blood pressure that decreased to low blood pressure? Is "70 to 90" the top/systolic number? Or the bottom/diastolic number? We'd love to answer and need some help understanding.
Dr. Ryan Fryman
Specializes in Urgent Care
Depends: I agree with dr. Yep that we need more information to answer your question. Also, how are you taking your blood pressure? Arm cuff, wrist cuff, finger monitor? And are these readings consistent with your doctor's office readings?