Las Vegas, NV

I have a tender small bump on the vermilion borderline of my top lip close to my cupids bow.its been here for about a month.is there any home remedies to get rid of it?im not sure what it is.but it doesnt have pus or nothing coming out if i squeez?

Dr. Donald Colantino
This may be an inclusion cyst or ingrown hair. Have your physician, a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon examine the lump for diagnosis and treatment options.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 55 years experience
Stop squeezing. Then find out what it is so as to be able to have the correct treatment. Oral lesions should completely heal in 2 weeks, so you are past due for a professional examination. Seek exam by one of the following specialists: Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, Oral Pathologist, Dermatologist, or Plastic Surgeon. Home remedies are at best useless, at worst dangerous. Seek professional care.
Pathology 51 years experience
It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests.It could be a oral herpes lesion. If the lesion is not causing any symptoms, leave it alone, do not squeeze it. You may cover it with make up. If it does not resolve in a couple of weeks, it would useful to see a doctor. Wish you good health
Last updated Oct 7, 2021