NV

I have a tender small bump on the vermilion borderline of my top lip close to my cupids bow.its been here for about a month.is there any home remedies to get rid of it?im not sure what it is.but it doesnt have pus or nothing coming out if i squeez?

Pathology 50 years experience
It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests.It could be a oral herpes lesion. If the lesion is not causing any symptoms, leave it alone, do not squeeze it. You may cover it with make up. If it does not resolve in a couple of weeks, it would useful to see a doctor. Wish you good health

Last updated Oct 6, 2021