Jamaica

Hey doctor i did an ecg and i got back my results today which shows,vent rate:76,pr int:144,qrs dur:105,qt/qtc:390/421 p-r-t axis 60,84,66. (note) abnormal ecg, could be early repolarization should i be concerned?

Dr. Harold Fields
No , nothing to worry about but for your own satisfaction ask your doctor his opinion of the results. Good Luck
This is an area of ECG interpretation that is still confusing. Early descriptions referred to a pattern of ST segment elevation in associated with young age and common in certain racial groups. But the term is now used also in certain patients with QRS notching in whom there is an increase incidence of ventricular arrhythmias. Your ECG is likely benign but I would urge you to get another opini

Last updated Sep 20, 2021