A member asked:

Why am i having tingling and fizzing (like soda bubbles) sensations in my head, with full body paresthesia and headaches,with burning in the back of my head?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Dora Chizea answered

Specializes in Anti-Aging Medicine

These signs require Medical evaluation and management. Best to see PCP first and then a Neurologist.

Answered 9/14/2021



Related Questions