U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 40-year-old female asked:

I have a cough and sore thought and have now got a bad rash on my knees , elbows , ancles and hands . could you please help ?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Arthur Balin
Dermatology 49 years experience
Rash: See your doctor. There are a number of rashes that are associated with a bacterial or viral infection. The rash needs to be seen for a diagnosis to be made.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 28, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.