A member asked:

There is a hard medium size lump under the skin on my left upper labia minor. hurt to touch then it surfaced and a thick stringy blood no pus leaked,?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Jeff Livingston answered

Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology

Needs an exam: Lumps, bumps, blisters and other skin abnormalities on the genitals need to be evaluated. An examination will be needed to know the cause and treatment. An experienced Obgyn should be able to determine the cause with an exam

Answered 10/3/2018



Related Questions