Canada

I have a speech problem would it be okay if i give my psychiarst a note of my symptoms and problems i stutter and i have trouble sounds out words i just want to know if it's allowed?

Dr. Tinuola Adeyanju
Internal Medicine and Pediatrics 40 years experience
The best person to answer your question would be your psychiatrist. I know a lot of physician would make allowances for what you need to be able to help you but it is best that you discuss it with your psychiatrist or get a psychiatrist that is able to work with your limitations. They are reversible limitations if you get good professionals to work with.

Last updated Aug 11, 2021