TX

Help! i have bad eczema but all my eczema products like desonide and elidel that my old derm gave me cause me to breakout and get lots of cystic pimples and even some whiteheads. if i try to treat the breakouts with acne stuff it dries out my skin?

Dr. Padmashri Rastogi
May be you should try salicylic acid containing product like few face wash and toners. Have you used any antibiotics like doxycycline? Also can try natural products like glycerine and rose water for dry skin and orange peel and turmeric for oily. Hope it helps.

Last updated Jul 23, 2021