A member asked:

I'm 41yrs and i newly detected pcos i'm under doctors treatment since my childhood i have thin but long hairs but now i feel they have become weak if i slightly full 1hair it comes out can you suggest me good medicine aur supplements for hair?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

A dermatologist could determine whether your hair loss is temporary or permanent, whether there's any scalp pathology and can order tests to look for medical causes of your hair loss. If no pathology, consult a skilled beautician for advice about your hair status and care and best hair products to use.

Answered 7/15/2021



Related Questions