India

1 day before i was having a stress about something that my head starting pulsing. after that day i'm not able to sleep properly when i try to sleep my chest feels cold and i wake up and i sweat little. during day time sometime i feel uneasy?

Dr. Dora Chizea
Anti-Aging Medicine 50 years experience
Sounds like Anxiety Disorder over some issues/injury. Sometimes Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) begin that way. Considering the World's recent Covid-19 Stress issues and the Sleep problem, It is a good idea to see the PCP or Psychologist soonest for help with control. The sooner the better.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 1, 2021