So recently ive been having really bad blushing episodes at work and even some places outside. ive always kind of had social anxiety but i think it is getting worse. how can i stop my face from going red and the persistent sweating?

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Robert Zagar answered

Specializes in Adolescent Medicine

Try relaxation, imagery, hypnosis, meditation, prayer, nature walks to reduce stress and then repeatedly imagine yourself being calm, peaceful, relaxed and tranquil regardless of the environment, situation or persons present.

Answered 6/26/2021

0 views

Dr. Reyes Cuevas answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

I used to have this too, so I know how annoying it can be. The fix for me was becoming a doc and being FORCED to talk to dozens and dozens of strangers all the time, often about their deep personal problems. Are you able to access therapy services? There's also certain medication that can help, but I never reach for meds first, always try therapy approaches first!

Answered 6/26/2021

0 views