OH

I have small, ungrowing bumps near the arch of my uvula. ive had a sore throat due to pretty bad post nasal drip. theyre the same color as my uvula and do not hurt. i noticed it a few weeks ago. i dont have insurance yet; what could it be?

Pathology 49 years experience
It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without examining you, What you described does not seem serious and you could watch and wait. If any of the lesions more than doubles in size, ulcerates, bleeds or you get interference with swallowing it would be prudent to see a doctor. Get HPV vaccine. Wish you good health!

Last updated Jun 25, 2021