U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 20-year-old female asked:

I believe i have a stomach ulcer and ive been trying to eat but i havent been able to eat a lot. some people have suggested boost but im scared to irritate my ulcer again. do you think i would be able to drink boost? i have the chocolate one atm?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 51 years experience
It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see a doctor to ascertain if you have an ulcer. Ulcers are treatable with oral medications. Wish you good health!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 31-year-old member asked:
My stomach is in such severe pain, i can't drink. Could this be a stomach ulcer?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 42-year-old member asked:
What does excessive drinking do to stomach ulcers?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 45-year-old member asked:
Does drinking two glasses of wine a day cause stomach ulcers?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Jun 27, 2021
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.