U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Schuylkill Haven, PA
A 23-year-old male asked:

Freq stomach issues told ulcer, ibd, ibs, crohn's seein gi soon heating pad makes pains worse n anything i eat or drink causes pain any oc meds to help?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Terry Simpson
General Surgery 37 years experience
No: You need to be under the care of a good GI doctor, and be able to see what is going on. You have a lot of issues- and if it is an ulcer- then you need to have the ulcer taken care of. Doubt you have all of those diseases - hope you don't at this age. The pain needs to be diagnosed and fixed.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 21, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.