India

I took bp injection and pain and vomit injection and after that my left hand side wrist is swollen and paining. is it cause of concern ? how to reduce pain without medicines.? i took injection because of high bp which cause vomits and diarrhea?

Dr. Philip Schwarzman
Emergency Medicine 45 years experience
Unlikely due to your injections. Does not sound concerning. Apply ice pack to area. Acetaminophen is safe fir pain.
Dr. Silvana Yovanof
Did you get an intravenous injection in one of your hand veins? Agree with recommendation to apply ice pack and take tylenol or aspirin for the inflammation. Elevate your left arm. Your pain and the swelling should resolve in a few days. If not, see your doctor.

Last updated May 28, 2021