Saudi Arabia

Vage pain in my left whole body side, from head to leg. with extra discomfort at the back of my left shoulder. slight numpness in left hand fingers?

Any known reason?: If a person has new, weird symptoms and sensations up and down only one side of the body, and has no known reason for it, he can be evaluated at the er (or call his primary care doctor if the doctor is available). The worry is that it may be a neurological problem such as a mild stroke, or some pressure/irritation on the spinal cord.

Last updated Jul 16, 2017