San Jose, CA

I want to talk with someone about something but if i talk i will cry & i can't continue my conversation due to this. so how can i make it without crying?

Neurology 54 years experience
Our website does have capacity for virtual consult where you can be evaluated by a physician. You may find it easiest to avoid direct face to face interaction. Do not worry about crying as our team can deal with it. Go to our paid portion of the website and connect.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc
Crying will reflect your true emotions and that will be important for the doc to integrate in the picture. Make sure you have a written note as well where you can follow through and even pass it to the doc in case unable to speak anymore. Best would be to start with your doc who knows you best. Based on findings he or she will be able to further coordinate.
Last updated May 16, 2021