MI

Do hepatocellular disease and liver disease mean the same thing or do one mean cancer? my gamma gtp is 11. my alt and ast is 12 and my alp is 158?

Pathology 51 years experience
All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Talk to the doctor who ordered the tests. Having said that, your results are normal. Hepatocellular and liver are more or less the same. Two components in liver are hepatic cells and bile ducts. Wish you good health!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 30, 2021